Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Products Up for Review


I’m hoping to review a lot of cosmetic products I’ve accumulated in my first semester in NYC. A few brands that come to mind:
- Edward Bess
- Giorgio Armani
- Lancome
- Estee Lauder
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Beaute Cosmetics
- Too Faced Cosmetics
- Smashbox
- La Mer
- Chantecaille
- Chanel
…I’m blanking out, but if this at all sounds like your kind of bag, stay tuned. Not sure if I’ll have too many photo accompaniments right off the bat (left my digital slr in NYC), but perhaps some subpar cell phone pics will suffice), but swatches will definitely be done in January, hopefully in natural light and with flash photography. Setting the bar high now but who knows if I’ll actually stick to this or not.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Excess Is Just My Character. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig