Saturday, October 12, 2013

Back Like I Forgot Something

I've been toying with starting a blog again for a while now. I've been freelance writing a bit, and it's been very rewarding, but I've always felt I have more to say than I usually am able to regarding beauty and that's when I started contemplating starting my own thing again.

I'll gladly leave up the ancient posts I wrote 2+ years ago, if only to remind me where I began.

Hoping to keep on top of things a bit more regularly here, regardless of whether I'm rambling on about fashion, beauty or anything else I darn well please.

P.S. I still stand behind the Kanye reference that inspired the name of this blog, 2+ years later! Some things never change.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Excess Is Just My Character. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig